Flatten the spectrum
MSpectralDynamicsLE is the smaller brother of the mighty MSpectralDynamics, a true revolution in audio processing, which can flatten the spectrum, prevent collisions between tracks, remove noise, and open up myriad new creative possibilities. MSpectralDynamicsLE is the same, but it doesn't let you access the edit screen.
Unique spectral processing
MSpectralDynamicsLE is essentially a dynamics processor which works in the spectral domain allowing you to tweak individual frequencies. The compressor can make loud frequencies quieter for example - but that's just a beginning.
8 plugins in one
MspectralDynamicsLE can be a compressor, expander, gate… Eighth base modes offer a complete dynamic suite. With MSpectralDynamicsLE you can expect nothing less than pristine audio quality!
Common functions like de-esser or gate have been taken to another level. MSpectralDynamicsLE does the same job as other plugins but with surgical precision. It removes only the truly unwanted signal leaving the rest of the audio material untouched.
Two ducking modes can help you to avoid collisions between instruments which occupy the same space in the spectrum. This is a common mixing problem. Using one of the side-chain modes helps you to remove this problem automatically.
Upgrade to MSpectralDynamics
If you feel the basic controls you get in your LE version are not enough, you can always upgrade to the „mighty“ version that allows you to tweak even more parameters for every mode. Upgrade any time.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Compare multiple settings
- Safety limiter
- Custom processing shape
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows (64-bit only) & Mac (64-bit only)
- Unique generalized dynamic detector
- Advanced GUI
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Parallel compression using dry/wet control
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Unique temporary gain feature
- Free-for-life updates
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Smart randomization
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround and up to 64 channels ambisonics processing...
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Windows 8 / 10 / 11 (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible hosts (64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- macOS 10.14 Mojave and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible hosts (64-bit)
- Intel/AMD/Apple Silicon CPU