In Tune with You
Mixcraft 10 is the latest version of the renowned digital audio workstation for Windows from Acoustica, designed for musicians by musicians. With its unique combination of ease of use and professional features at an irresistible price, Mixcraft has been a favorite among music enthusiasts and professionals since its introduction in 2004.
With Mixcraft, users can record and mix unlimited tracks to perfection. It features almost universal third-party plugin support and supports audio interfaces and hardware controllers. Mixcraft's loop library has over 7,500 professionally-produced loops, music beds, sound effects, and samples in diverse genres. Additionally, there are a vast library of effects and instruments that include a suite of ToneBoosters reverbs, compressors, filters, equalizers, classic synthesizers, electric pianos, rock organs and sampled instruments.
Mixcraft is also loaded with routing and control features, advanced MIDI routing, and clip-based automation tools. Its Performance Panel is ideal for live performance and loop-based composition, and it is also a feature-packed video editing and scoring environment that offers seamless transitions, titles, and scrolling text. Mixcraft offers an all-in-one solution to all your audio and video editing needs in a single virtual studio package.
Introducing Mixcraft 10
With Mixcraft 10, Acoustica has taken an already popular product and given it a fresh, user-friendly interface with a range of new features to enhance the overall user experience. Mixcraft 10 boasts a more colorful and visually intuitive look, familiar to existing users but easy for new users to navigate. Every improvement in Mixcraft 10 is centered on inspiration, ease of use, and stability, allowing musicians to achieve their music goals faster and with professional-level quality.
Mixcraft 10 includes several improvements that provide users a highly customizable experience that puts them in complete control of their creative process. Menus have been simplified and can now be pinned open. The project start window, plug-in manager, piano roll, automation tools, libraries, and mixer panels have all been enhanced. Additionally, users can customize project settings, plugin collections, and hotkey assignments, and broader support for controller surfaces has been added.
The newly integrated Mixcraft Store makes finding and accessing new audio loop libraries, instruments, effects, and even entire projects effortless. With many free products available, premium products can be easily added to the recording experience with just a few clicks.
Whether you are a budding musician or a seasoned professional, Mixcraft 10 provides an unparalleled range of features - from advanced audio editing capabilities to comprehensive instrument libraries - all at a price sure to leave you astounded. With a starting price of just $79 for the entry-level Mixcraft 10 Recording Studio and only $149 for the impressively feature-rich Mixcraft 10 Pro Studio, the latest version of Mixcraft truly offers unbeatable value for money. Compare to see which one is right for your studio!
Registered users of previous versions also enjoy generous upgrade pricing and can take advantage of all these new features at a surprisingly low price. Log in to see your personal offer!
So why wait? Start exploring the world of Mixcraft 10 today and start creating your next masterpiece.
Also Available: Mixcraft Remote
The free Mixcraft Remote app for iOS and Android lets you easily control your Mixcraft recording software from your smartphone or tablet. You can start recording, playback, change the recording and playback position, control the master volume, undo and redo changes, and save your Mixcraft project from anywhere in your studio. Strap on your guitar, adjust your microphone, and start recording right from your mobile device!
- Updated User-Friendly Interface: more intuitive, customizable, and scalable
- Unlimited Audio and MIDI Tracks
- Over 7,500 loops, sound effects, and samples
- 16 Virtual Instruments and 36 Effects (24 instruments and over 50 effects in the Pro Studio version)
- Vocoder Tracks
- Curved, Tempo, and Pitch Envelopes
- Per-Track Parametric EQ & Oscilloscope
- Live Performance Panel
- Updated Piano Roll, Step Editor, and Music Notation panels
- Video Editing
- New - Integrated Mixcraft Store - additional virtual instruments, effects, loops, presets, drum kits, and more, with new content added regularly
- Improved Plug-In Architecture and Management - Better Search and Organization with an Optional Safe Mode
- Updated Project Start Window with Live Links to News, Videos, and Updates
- Master Tempo Envelope
- Curved Automation
- Gain, Drive, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Oscilloscope, and Spectrum Analyzer Mixer Panels
- Tempo-Synced LFOs For Plug-In Automation
- Rewire Hosting
- New Controller Scripts API for broader support of MIDI control surfaces and devices
- Custom Hot Key Assignments
- Drag-and-Drop Automation
- Track Regions - easily manipulate groups of clips and tracks, including their automations (Mixcraft 10 Pro Studio only)
- Advanced MIDI and Audio Output Recording and Routing (Mixcraft 10 Pro Studio only)
- Natively Integrated Melodyne (Mixcraft 10 Pro Studio only)
- Audio to MIDI Conversion (Mixcraft 10 Pro Studio only)
- Supported by the free Mixcraft Remote app for iOS and Android
- Comprehensive online User Manual with downloadable PDF (English only). Other online translations available.
Mixcraft 10 Language Support
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
- Minimum System Requirements
- 64-bit Windows 7 SP1, 8, 10 or 11
- 4GB RAM
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device
- Recommended System Requirements
- 64-bit Windows 10 or above
- 8GB RAM or higher
- 3.0 GHz Quad Core CPU or higher
- ASIO Audio Interface
- Internet access required for some Pro Studio Plug-ins, Updates, Mixcraft Store
- Melodyne (Pro Studio Only) requires Windows 10 or above