Organteq is a physically modelled pipe organ which you can install on your computer (PC/Mac). It can be used both in standalone mode and as a 64-bit instrument plug-in in VST, AAX and AudioUnits hosts.
By utilizing the physical model of Modartt's award-winning virtual instrument Pianoteq, the playability and complex behaviours of real acoustic instruments are simulated. By omitting usage of samples, the file size is just a tiny fraction of that offered by other virtual organs, perfect for use on any modern laptop.
The sound is generated in real time from scratch, reproducing the typical and variable pipe attack transients "chiff" as well as the 3D configuration, where pipes are located in space according to their keyboards. Even the action noises from keys, stops and couplers are modelled. All this makes the instrument livelier than sample based variants, bringing more realistic variability in attack and sustain.
Organteq offers over a thousand pipes, inspired from Cavaillé-Coll's organs, assigned to three manual keyboards with a five-octave range, and a pedal keyboard with thirty-two notes. Each keyboard can be assigned to a selection of stops with adjustable parameters.
By being physically modelled, Organteq offers several advantages over sample based variants:
- It installs and loads quickly on any modern laptop
- It hardly takes up any space at all as the file size is just 15 MB (megabytes)
- It feels like playing a real organ, with superior playability
- It is vivid, bringing more realistic variability in attack and sustain
With its MIDI learn feature and convenient MIDI mapping, Organteq provides quick and easy connection with your MIDI compatible keyboard and other devices.
An organ is a complex instrument by itself. We made special efforts to make the interface easy to use by non-organist musicians.
The reverb module offers parameters to vary the ambience, from a pure anechoic dry sound to a giant space wet sound.
Organteq is available for macOS (10.7 or later), Windows (7 or later) and Linux (x86),
both as a standalone instrument and as a 64-bit plug-in for VST, AAX and AudioUnits hosts.
Modartt, the producers of the award-winning physically modelled software instrument Pianoteq, has spent the last three years developing the very first virtual organ instrument based on a physical model that reproduces the "heart" of the complex flue and reed pipes physics: the interaction between the vibration of the air in the pipe and the "exciter" (air jet striking the labium for flue pipes, beating reed for reed pipes). The aim was to produce a more vivid and effective music instrument than the current state-of-the-art.
- MIDI mappings support Note Off messages
- Coarse/Fine Tuning SysEx messages override the diapason of the current preset
- Organteq is now available as an AAX plugin
- Bug fixed: missing buttons in MIDI Archive panel
- Bug fixed: changes in diapason or temperament or global tuning froze the main interface
- Bug fixed: repeated notes with very short silence
- Fullscreen mode added
- Linux VST, LV2 and Jack versions added
- Bug fixed: left/right arrows of reverb presets
- MIDI CC 38 enabled
- Minor GUI updates
- PDF user manual added
- Various GUI updates, including integration with FL studio
- Bug fixed: "attach midimapping to preset", MIDI mapping was not attached
- Bug fixed: "click on MIDI file", the live state was wrongly restored for some MIDI files
- Improved stability
- Minor changes in default MIDI mappings
|Delivery Type||Digital Download|