This Mogami Gold Instrument Angled 1/4" Cable is a high impedance instrument and guitar cable with carbon impregnated PVC as an additional shield layer to eliminate any handling noise. This cable features gold angled 1/4" plugs, and allows uncommonly clear, accurate, transparent tone, with dead silent background.
Most musical instrument pick-ups such as those used in electricguitars generate a very small electrical current flow. Therefore, microphonics (noise) becomes a critical problem. Microphonic noise is generated when the cable is moved and/or tapped when the cabling circuit is a high impedance link.
- Use for any unbalanced instrument, pedals, patching, etc., and especially in tight corners where right angle connectors are ideal
- Carbon impregnated PVC as an additional shield layer to eliminate any handling noise
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive, and developmental harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Cable Type: 1/4" instrument and guitar cable
- Length: 10" (254mm)
- Gauge: 20AWG
- Shielding: 100% coverage spiral shield
- Connector 1: 1/4" angled male
- Connector 2: 1/4" angled male