Out of stock
The Octaverse is a dedicated reverse octave delay with a selectable High or Low octave. Functions that were previously available only on some high priced multi function delays are now easily attainable with this simple pedal design. The Octaverse adds a new pedal twist to the tools of any ambient musician!
- The octave pushbutton selects whether the delay is an octave up or an octave down.
- Mix controls the dry/wet ratio of the delay. Fully left is dry (no delay), fully right is 100% wet.
- Rate adjusts the delay time.
- Feedback adjusts the amount of repeats. At the maximum setting, there is a near-infinite amount of repeats without self-oscillation that slowly fades out over several minutes mintues. This makes it easy to dial in lengthy textures and pads that are easily controllable.
- True Bypass
- Standard center negative 9V DC supply (not included). No 9v battery connector.
- Current draw: ~70mA
Write Your Own Review