Out of stock
The Swim Team features an original quad chorus design teamed up with a vintage inspired flanger together in one compact package. The two programs are push button selectable, and offer many variations of these two “swimmy” sounding effects. Classic early chorus effect is also attainable by using lower feedback in the Flanger setting, making the Swim Team one of the most versatile and easy to dial in modulation pedals of it's kind!
- Pushbutton selects the desired effect; Chorus in the up position, Flanger in down position.
- Rate controls the LFO speed of the selected effect.
- Depth controls the depth of the selected effect.
- Mix/Feedback - In Chorus mode, Mix controls the wet/dry ratio. In the Flanger mode, this controls the amount of Feedback. At lower settings, you can capture classic 80's chorus tones. Turning Feedback clockwise will create deeper notches in the frequency spectrum, resulting in a more intense flange.
- True Bypass
- Standard center negative 9V DC supply (not included)
- Current draw: ~70mA
- Dimensions: 4.42" L x 2.39" W x 1.24" H
Write Your Own Review