Moog Mother 32 Analog Synthesizer and DFAM Percussion Synthesizer Bundle
Moog Mother-32 Semi-modular Analog Synthesizer and Step Sequencer (Pre Order)
The Moog Mother-32 is the first tabletop semi-modular synthesizer from Moog. It is a distinctive analog instrument that adds raw analog sound, sequencing and extensive interconnectivity to any electronic or modular ecosystem. This expansive new live performance and production instrument is handcrafted in Asheville, NC and has been meticulously designed to provide musicians with a diverse array of creative tools to inspire new music, unique sound and endless sonic exploration.
Mother-32 comes secured in a rugged extruded aluminum enclosure with wood sides and features a voltage controlled 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations, definitive Moog low pass and high pass Ladder Filter, 2 voltage controlled mixers, a classic Moog oscillator with dual outputs, wide-range LFO with audio-rate modulation capability, MIDI input and MIDI to CV conversion, white noise, a modular patchbay with 32 patch-points for extended synthesis complexity and an assignable CV jack with 16 assignable sources.
- Semi-Modular design requires no patching for swift, inspired music creation
- Voltage Controlled 32 Step Sequencer with 64 Sequence Locations
- Low Pass & High Pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz–20kHz) with voltage controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
- 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 Modular Patch Points (Includes 5 patch cables)
- 2 Voltage controlled mixers
- Superb companion to Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synthesizers
- Main module can be easily transferred into a Eurorack skiff or case
- Mount 2 or 3 units vertically with optional 2 and 3 Tier kits
- Complete solution for new Eurorack users – no other items required
Moog DFAM Drummer From Another Mother Semi-Modular Analog Percussion Synthesizer, Black
Drummer From Another Mother (DFAM) is a highly-interactive, Semi-Modular Analog Percussion Synthesizer and a vibrant deviation from the traditional drum machine--presenting an expressive hands-on approach to percussive pattern creation.
DFAM’s fully analog circuitry behaves much like a living organism, reacting in different ways to input from different individuals. To demonstrate the sounds of this new synthesizer, we’ve enlisted DJ Haram, Stud1nt, and Umfang -- all members of NY’s Discwoman collective. Watch as they explore the new Semi-Modular Analog Percussion Synthesizer from their own personal creative spaces.
DFAM is the first addition to the Mother ecosystem of electronic instruments and each DFAM includes a package of patch cables, inviting interconnectivity via the synthesizer’s 24-point modular patchbay. Create new sounds or bizarre behaviors, synchronize an unlimited number of DFAM and Mother-32 synthesizers together, or fully integrate this analog instrument into a modular Eurorack production environment.
Each DFAM is lovingly designed, assembled, calibrated and tested in Asheville, NC at our employee-owned factory. DFAM has already begun shipping from the Moog Factory to Authorized Moog Music Dealers worldwide.