Nady ALD-800 FF Assistive Wireless System Receivers & Transmitter ALD800 FF (Open Box)
Nady ALD-800 FF Assistive Wireless System Receivers & Transmitter ALD800 FF
The Nady ALD-800 is a versatile VHF wireless assistive listening system that allows you to share an audio source with multiple listeners up to 300' away making it ideal for museums, theaters, houses of worship, educational facilities, and more. The system includes a transmitter and 4 bodypack receivers but can support an unlimited number of receivers (sold separately), allowing you to add as many listeners as you like. 8 distinct pre-set VHF operating frequencies to choose from for clear transmission, and to set up multiple systems for different applications in the same vicinity. The transmitter has microphone and line level 1/4" input connectors with a manual input gain control and automatic level control function. Each bodypack receiver is compact and lightweight, fitting easily into a pocket. A standard 3.5mm headphone jack accommodates the included stereo earbuds, or most other consumer headphones.
- Ultra-compact design with an operating range of 300-feet and up to 130dB for in-ear monitoring. Ideal for both small and large venues.
- Operates at an uninterrupted frequency range which provides stability and maximum compatibility with other close-range UHF/VHF wireless systems.
- Compatible with all headphones and earbuds with 3.5mm jack
- Any number of ALD-800 receivers can be used with a single ALD-800 transmitter. Serving perfectly for not only assistive listening but also event coordination, staff direction, and security communication relay.
ALD-800 Transmitter Mic Input
- Connector: 1/4“ phone jack.
- Impedance: low impedance,unbalanced, with 9V DC at 1 mA for condenser mic.
- Connector: 1/4“ phone jack.
- Impedance: 100 K Ω,unbalanced.
- Power Output: 80,000 µV @ 3 meters
- Controls: Power on/off, audio input gain adjust
- Indicators: Power On LED, Audio Modulation LED
- Antenna: Permanently mounted telescoping whip
- Power Requirement: 9 VDC, regulated @200 mA, AC-ALD800 adapter provided
- Dimensions: 1.25” H, 8.25” W, 4.25” D (3.175 x 20.9 x 10.8 cm)
- Weight: 18.2 oz. (500 g.)
- Controls: Combination volume/on-off wheel
- Audio Output: 250 mW max into 16 ohms
- Connectors: 3.5 mm mini jack for earphone output
- Earphones: Mini binaural earbuds
- Antenna: Integral with earphone cord
- Indicators: LED power on indicator Sensitivity: 2 µV for 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeatedSquelches at 10 µV for min. 50 dB S-N ratio
- Mute Threshold: 8-10 µV
- Power Requirement: 9V alkaline
- Battery Life: 17-20 hours w/alkaline battery
- Dimensions: 3.35” H, 2.75” W, .75” D (8.5 x 6.5 x 2.25 cm)
- Weight: 2.65 oz. w/out battery (73 g.)
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz-15KHz ± 3 dB
- Signa-to-Noise Ratio: 60 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.5%
- RF Carrier Frequencies: Eight channels between 72-76 MHz
- Channel AA:72.1, BB: 72.3, CC: 72.5, DD: 72.7,
- EE: 72.9, FF:75.5, GG: 75.7, HH: 75.9
- Frequency Stability: Better than .005%
- Modulation FM: ± 75 KHz max
- Operating Range: Up to 300 feet line-of-sight