Nady DKW-1 GT VHF Wireless Guitar/Instrument System; Channel F
Delivering clear, transparent, high-fidelity audio, the Nady DKW-1 VHF consumer based wireless system can be used for a broad range of singing and speaking applications. It also features an advanced audio processing circuitry for a wide dynamic range, but what sets this system apart is its small size. With the DKW-1 receiver standing less than 6" high and 3" wide you will be able to take this system anywhere packed secure in the included hard shell carrying case. This affordable and reliable system comes complete with everything you need to plug into a PA and go wireless.
- All the advantages and freedom of wireless operation without cumbersome cords: Includes a wireless bodypack and a receiver – Great system for live performance, rehearsal or recording
- Operates on a single channel in the high-band VHF range (170-216 MHz) for reliable, interference-free performance, and excellent high-fidelity audio. 250+ ft. typical operating range — up to 500+ ft. line-of-sight
- Included WGT wireless bodypack provides easy operation with On/Standby/Off switch and low-battery LED indicator which flashes once for “Unit On” and lights steady for low-battery alert. Standby position allows easy muting with the transmitter on
- Bodypack provides easily accessible Input Level Adjust for optimum sound, and up to 15 hours of wireless operation on a single 9V alkaline battery. Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable instrument cable
- DKW-1 mini portable receiver with unique space-saving, vertical design and power ON/OFF switch, ¼”audio output jack, and easily visible extra-jumbo LED indicators for power on, transmitter on and audio peak.