3D Immersive Extension
The optional 3D Immersive Extension introduces additional vertical controls via an expanded user interface including control over Ltm and Rtm placement for Dolby Atmos compatibility. An additional real-time analysis view is also included for the vertical dimension, showing energy distribution of the output audio. The enhanced upmix algorithm allows for simultaneous use of all the original features including dialog isolation and individual channel output control.
The 3D Immersive Extension is suitable for numerous applications including sound design, film score, restoration & archive, music and atmospheric soundscape production.
- Stem and group upmixing
- 7.1 cinematic sound stage enhancement
- TV stereo to surround upmixing with hard centre
- Re-purposing of original stereo for cinematic release
- TV archive enhancement for 5.1 broadcast
- Natural extension of original stereo panoramas and atmospheres
- Upmix to Dolby Atmos compatible 7.1.2 bed tack (3D extension required)
- Umpix to 1st order Ambisonic (AmbiX format) for VR applications (3D extension required)
You require Halo Upmix to use this extension
The Halo Upmix 3D Immersive Extension expands this to 7.1.2 and Ambisonic, and currently supports Avid Pro Tools (AAX) & Steinberg Nuendo (VST3) for Windows and OSX.
|Delivery Type||Digital Download|