This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 48 hours extra processing time.
The P3002C Double Pedal combines all of the features of the Demon Drive Pedal with the feel and power of a chain drive.
In 2009, Pearl established a new standard for bass drum pedals with the Demon Drive, the smoothest, fastest most versatile pedal in the world. Introducing the all new Demon Chain with all the features of a Demon pedal plus the strength and power of a chain.
- Drive: Chain Drive
- Ultra-Light Weight Chain: The new Demon Chain Pedal is driven by Pearl's ultra-lightweight Power Chain with low-friction rollers for speed and double chain construction for power and dependability. The orange anodized link plates identify the Demon Chain as a member of the Demon family of pedals: The Fastest, Smoothest, and Most Versatile Pedals available.
- Perfect Circle Cam: The Demon Chain employs Pearl's renowned "linear-response" Perfect Circle Cam that provides consistent and smooth feel throughout the entire stroke for pinpoint accuracy and superb control. The racing-inspired Cam is designed to minimize mass and maximize speed and power transfer. The Cam is adjustable and allows the angle of the footboard to be set independently of the beater angle to customize the performance characteristic that's right for you.
- NiNjA Bearings: The Demon Chain features NiNjA precision skateboard bearings that are micro-polished ultra-low friction bearings for incredible speed and robust construction for years of dependable use.
- Duo-Deck: The Demon Chain features Pearl's Patented Duo-Deck Foot Board, the world's first foot board that converts from short board to long board in seconds. Whether you like the traditional feel of a short board or the lighter, quicker feel of a long board, the Duo-Deck gives you both in the same pedal.
- Beater Stroke Adjustment: Pearl's exclusive Beater Stroke Adjustment allows the beater to be moved closer to the head for more "finesse" and farther from the head for more "power." In either setting, the beater angle can be set independently from the foot board angle to personalize the pedal response to your exact requirements.
- Z-Link: The Z-Link Drive Shaft features Pearl's exclusive Zero Latency Universal Joints that use precision radial ball bearings and hand-assembled CNC machined frames for zero play and smoothness that allows your slave pedal to respond as quickly and precisely as your primary.
|Free Shipping Excluded||No|