PRS Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 Electric Guitar, Quilt Artist Top, Flame Maple Neck, Hard Case - Trampas Green (2016)
*** This is a 2016 model ***
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar. This iconic instrument was the first model that Paul Reed Smith brought to the public at PRS Guitars’ first Winter NAMM show in 1985 and has been a top seller ever since. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the Custom 24 features PRS’s patented tremolo system and PRS 58/15 treble and bass pickups with volume and tone controls and a 3-way pickup selector switch with push/pull tone control for coil splitting. The 58/15 pickups have a more vintage and slightly underwound sound to them.
The Custom 24 is the original PRS. Since its introduction, it has offered a unique tonal option for serious players and defined PRS tone and playability.
Guitarists looking for additional options, colors, and enhanced features can order a Custom 24 Artist Package.
- PRS Custom 24
- Trampas Green Top / Natural Back
- V12 Finish
- Quilt Maple Artist Package Top
- Swamp Ash Body
- Flame Maple Stained Neck - normally only available on Private Stock guitars
- Pattern Thin Neck Profile
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Bird Inlays
- Hybrid Hardware
- PRS Gen III Tremolo Bridge
- PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Covered 58/15 PRS Pickups
- 3-Way Pickup Selector Switch
- Master Volume & Push/Pull Tone Controls
- 24 Frets
- Scale Length 25"
- PRS Hard Shell Case with hangs tags and case candy