PRS Paul Reed Smith Wood Library McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow Guitar, Blue Fade, Brazilian Rosewood, All-Rosewood Neck, Quilt Top
The McCarty 594 is a vintage-inspired instrument that is at once incredibly familiar and effortlessly playable. Whether you are looking for rich, authentic, vintage humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet single-coil sounds, the McCarty 594 can seamlessly master both sonic territories thanks to the 58/15 LT (low-turn) pickups and push/pull coil taps on the tone controls. The addition of an f-hole and semi-hollow body adds a breathy tone and rich resonance to this guitar, providing welcome depth and beauty.
The electronics layout, a few key specifications, and PRS craftsmanship combine in the McCarty 594 to create an instrument that plays in tune, is intonated the entire length of the neck, and feels like a guitar that you’ve been playing forever. The McCarty 594 and Singlecut McCarty 594 Semi-Hollows made their debut at Experience PRS 2018.
- Model: Wood Library Limited Edition McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow
- Color: Blue Fade
- Top: Quilt Maple 10-Top
- Body: Mahogany
- Binding: Natural
- Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Shape: Pattern Vintage Profile - 1 11/16" width and 57/64" depth @ nut
- Inlays: Old School Paua Birds
- Scale: 24.594"
- Radius: 10"
- Frets: 22
- Headstock Veneer: Brazilian Rosewood
- Pickups: 58/15LT Bass and Treble
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone (push/pull for coil-split)
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Color: Hybrid
- Bridge: PRS Two-Piece
- Tuners: Tweaked Phase III Locking
- Case: Artist Package Black Paisley Hardshell
- Approximate Instrument Weight: 7.1 lbs.