The Wireless GO is an ultra-compact wireless microphone system that is unique in its clip’n’go versatility and incredibly compact form-factor. The transmitter features an in-built omnidirectional condenser capsule and can be used as a clip-on mic or with a RØDE lavalier, sending crystal-clear, broadcast-grade audio via 2.4GHz digital transmission to the on-camera receiver. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
Small Package. Big Result
The Wireless GO system is the epitome of a ‘small wireless microphone’. Both the transmitter (TX) and receiver (RX) weigh only 31g each. The TX works as a discreet clip-on microphone or as the world’s smallest beltpack for a RØDE lavalier microphone – perfect for content creation, filmmaking, on-camera or onstage presentation, vlogging, YouTubing, livestreaming and more.
Professional Sound. Easy to Use
The Wireless GO system auto-pairs in under three seconds and transmits via RØDE’s Series III digital 2.4GHz transmission, which is optimised for shorter range operation in dense RF and Wi-Fi environments, but also offers an impressive line-of-sight range of 70m. There is a 3-stage gain control to tailor your output precisely to your camera or recording device and a handy battery-saver mode. The in-built lithium-ion batteries last up to 7 hours and are charged via USB-C.
All-In-One For Run ‘n’ Gun
The TX features an in-built omnidirectional condenser microphone that delivers broadcast-grade audio and can also be used with any lavalier mic via the 3.5mm TRS input. The RX features a dual-purpose clip that can either clip onto clothes or a camera strap or slide securely into your camera’s cold shoe. Ultra-compact, super-lightweight and incredibly versatile.
- Transmitter operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack for a lavalier/headset microphone.
- Ultra-compact form-factor – transmitter and receiver weigh a minuscule 31g each.
- Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption delivers crystal-clear audio under any conditions and excels in dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth environments (shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc).
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), optimised for short-range operation in congested RF environments.
- In-built rechargeable batteries that last up to 7 hours, charged via USB-C.
- Super easy to use – transmitter and receiver auto-pair in under three seconds.
- 3-stage output pad (0dB, -12dB and -24dB) and battery saver mode.
- Use up to eight systems in one location.
- Comes in either black or white.
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia.
ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION
- Transmission type: 2.4GHz Digital Frequency Agile System
- Acoustic Principle: Pre-polarised pressure transducer
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Equivalent Input Noise @ Maximum Gain: 21.8dB (A-Weighted)
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- External Mic Input: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu
- Maximum SPL: 100dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)
- Dynamic Range: 100dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements: Inbuilt Li-po battery rechargeable via USB
- Battery Life: Up to 7 hours
- Analog Inputs: 3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (transmitter)
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm TRS (receiver)
- Computer Connectivity: USB (firmware update)
- OS Requirements: (For firmware update only) macOS 10.11 above
- Windows 10 and above
- Latency: 6ms
- Form Factor: Clip-on pack
- Weight (g): TX: 31 RX: 31
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): TX: 44 × 45.3 × 18.5, RX: 44 x 46.4 x 18.5
- Included Accessories: 2 x fur windshield, 1 x pouch, 2 x USB-A to USB-C cables, 1 x SC2 cable