Seymour Duncan 8-String Nazgul Bridge Pickup 11102-96-A
Created for total sonic obliteration, the Nazgûl starts where most passive high output pickups stop. The large ceramic magnet serves up aggressive tones for brutal, drop-tuned, chugging riffs, while the mid range is specifically voiced to bring out the definition from the B & F# strings. Fear not, though, for all of the gain and ruthless attack you're going to use, the notes will still remain fluid and articulate.
- Bridge only. Designed to be matched with the Sentient neck.
- Offered in 7 & 8 string passive mount with naked coils or black metal covers, or in Active 'Soapbar' Mount with exposed adjustable pole pieces.
- Any 7 or 8 string. It brings out the best characteristics from any guitar.
- Available mods
- 7 and 8-string version.
- Aaron Marshall (Intervals), Keith Merrow, Jason Frankhouser, Patrick Sheridan (Fit for an Autopsy)
- DC Resistance: Bridge: 18.76 k
- Resonant Peak: Bridge: 3.85 KHz
- EQ: 8 / 9 / 5 (Treb / Mid / Bass)
- Magnet: Ceramic Bar
- Cable: Four Con.