Source Audio SA163 Reflex Universal Expression Guitar Effect Pedal Controller
The Reflex Universal Expression Controller is the stand-alone command center for all of your expression pedal needs. It is a programmable expression pedal that can connect to any effects pedal, synthesizer, or rack system with an expression or MIDI jack, and can also control DAW software via USB. Its outputs include three ¼” analog expression outs, MIDI 5-pin DIN in and out connectors, a USB port, and Source Audio’s proprietary 1/8” Sensor Out. Use the onboard control panel to program which outputs are active, the depth and direction of the expression or MIDI continuous controller signals, and the curve of the tapers. The Reflex can also send six different LFO wave shapes with expression control of the depth, modulation speed, or beat division. Save up to 128 expression configurations, recallable via the onboard controls or external MIDI program change messages.
- Three 1/4” Expression Outs (10k/10k/50k): Each expression out is paired with its own set of DIP switches, which are used to select the expression type — choose control voltage (CV) or the passive expression configuration that is compatible with your effects pedal, synthesizer or rack unit.
- Expression Control: For each preset, set which outputs are active, the depth and direction of the expression signals, and the curve of the tapers.
- 6 LFO Wave Shapes: Send an automated modulation signal to each expression output with any of the Reflex’s six LFO wave shapes. Set the expression pedal to control the LFO’s depth, modulation speed, or the beat divisions over a fixed BPM
- MIDI Continuous Controller Messages: Send up to three independently configurable MIDI CC messages via the MIDI out or the USB Port.
- 128 User Presets: Save up to 128 expression configurations, recallable via the onboard controls or MIDI program change messages.
- USB port: Send MIDI continuous controller messages directly to your DAW software or virtual instrument software.