Designed in collaboration with Omar Rodríguez-López, the Mariposa is a true stunner. The guitar’s unique body shape is eye-catching, but there is more than meets the eye with the Mariposa. Featuring a roasted neck, locking tuners, 3-way switching, and two humbucking pickups controlled by separate volume knobs, this guitar has endless tonal options.
The Mariposa’s eye-catching offset body was designed in collaboration with Mars Volta and At the Drive-In composer & guitarist Omar Rodríguez-López.
ROASTED MAPLE NECK
The Mariposa features a roasted maple neck and locking tuners for maximum playability and tuning stability.
CUSTOM ARTIST PICKUPS
Just like Omar’s playing, the Mariposa’s custom dual humbucking pickups are dynamic. The guitar comes with two volume pots, one for controlling each pickup.
- Model: MARIPOSA
- Body Wood: Nyatoh
- Body Color: Dorado Green
- Bridge: Vintage Tremolo
- Pickguard: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5cm)
- Frets: 22 frets
- Neck Width: 1.65" (42mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: White Pearloid Block Inlays
- Tuning Machines: Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls Volume: for Each Pickup
- Switching: 3-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HH
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: N/A