St. Vincent Goldie
Meet Goldie, the reimagined St. Vincent signature guitar. All new for 2023, Goldie features a nyatoh body and a roasted maple neck with a reverse headstock. A trio of humbucking pickups and 5-way switching offer a unique range of tonal options while familiar favorites, including custom inlays, locking tuners, and control knobs are an ode to the original award-winning St. Vincent signature guitar design. The Goldie is ready to deliver a bright and bold tone in one genre-bending package. Available in Velveteen and Cashmere.
Designed in collaboration with St. Vincent, Goldie turns heads with its color-matched reverse 4 + 2 oversized headstock, custom artist inlays, and fashion-forward finish options.
Equipped with a trio of gold foil mini humbuckers and a classic 5-way switch, the Goldie puts a fully customizable tonal range in the palm of your hand.
THE GOLD STANDARD
For the smoothest playability, the Goldie features a lightweight nyatoh body in an eye-catching modern shape, along with a comfortable roasted maple neck and locking tuners for maximum tuning stability.
- Model: GOLDIE
- Body Wood: Nyatoh
- Body Color: Velveteen (VLT)
- Bridge: Vintage Tremolo
- Pickguard: Parchment
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5cm)
- Frets: 22 Frets, Narrow
- Neck Width: 1.65" (42mm) at Nut, 2.24" (56.8mm) at Last Fret
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: Custom St. Vincent Inlays
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Switching: 5-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HHH
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag