StudioLive 16.4.2AI 16x4x2 Active Integration Digital Mixer Studio Live
The StudioLive™ 16.4.2AI introduces a new paradigm for digital mixing and
recording solutions. Retaining the same surface-driven functionality that made
StudioLive mixers famous, while adding even more processing power, enhanced
workflow features, and Active Integration™ technology, it provides a networked,
tightly integrated hardware/software ecosystem in which every touch point in the
system communicates to enhance each mixing task.
The StudioLive™ 16.4.2AI offers wireless or wired connectivity to any standard
router and networks with Macs, PCs, and iOS devices running the StudioLive AI
Software Library, which features VSL-AI with Smaart® audio analysis, specialized
iOS apps, Capture 2.1, and Studio One Artist 2.6 DAW.
The mixer features an extensive analog patch bay for flexible connectivity; a
32x18 FireWire s800 interface for easy recording and virtual soundchecks;
optional Thunderbolt, Dante, or AVB for flexible networking; extensive dual signal
processing on every channel and bus, with A/B comparison (one Fat Channel on
every input and bus simply wasn’t enough); and 16 dedicated mix buses for easy
configuration. Best of all, all controls are one-to-one, so there are no layers to get
lost in, and your main mix is always at your fingertips.
• Dual Fat Channel signal processing on all 16 input channels and all buses,
with 4-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, gate, limiter, and more lets
you A/B two complete Fat Channel settings—like having two different Fat
Channel settings at once on every channel and bus!
• Active Integration™ software suite includes Capture 2 with Virtual
Soundcheck mode and remote StudioLive scene store/recall, Studio One
Artist 2 with native Fat Channel plug-in and StudioLive scene compatibility,
and Virtual StudioLive-AI with Smaart® System Check Wizards and
Spectra analysis on every channel and bus.
• StudioLive Remote-AI iPad® control app and QMix™-AI iPhone®/iPod
touch® aux mix app (free on the Apple App Store) directly control the
StudioLive AI mixer over your wireless network – no computer required!
• One-to-one control over every parameter – no layers or banks means your
main mix is always at your fingertips
• 12 dedicated mix outputs for easy configuration: 4 subgroups, 6 analog
auxiliary buses, and stereo main mix with mono sum
• 4 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with dedicated aux buses (two
reverbs, two delays)
• 16 channel mic preamps, line inputs, analog inserts, and direct outputs for
• 8 31-band graphic EQs (insertable on main and aux outputs)
• 32-in/18-out FireWire s800 recording interface (24-bit, 44.1 and 48 kHz),
compatible with Core Audio and ASIO (Mac®/Windows®)
• Dedicated Ethernet port and USB 2.0 port for included Wi-Fi LAN adapter
for wired or wireless connection to a wireless router
• Optional Thunderbolt, Dante, and AVB connectivity