Amazingly lightweight for its size, the Vertex Effects Pedalboards are smart pedalboard solution whether you're a touring pro or just gigging on the weekends. The optional hinged risers are particularly helpful for complex pedal setups — position it over pedals or devices you don't need to access while you're playing (like power supplies, pedals controlled via switcher or true bypass looper, or "always-on" pedals), and give youself more surface area to place pedals that you do need access to. The MKII Pedalboards and Risers also feature an innovative panel redesign, allowing you slot positioning for Vertex buffer modules and power modules wherever you need them, in the lightest weight platform on the market, crafted from lightweight aircraft aluminum with a durable powder coat finish.
- PEDALBOARD SIZE: 20" (W) x 11.5" (L)
- HINGED RISER SIZE: TP2: 20" (W) x 6" (L) x 3.5" (H) with 5.5" cut out for volume, wah, or expression pedal
- COMPATIBLE CASES: Gator GU-2217-8 | Seahorse SE-920 | SKB iSeries 2217-8B
- WEIGHT: 5.0 lbs.
- MATERIAL: Aircraft Aluminum
- ORIGIN: Handmade in Lancaster, California, USA
- WARRANTY: Limited-lifetime warranty, limited to replacement of pedalboards which have not been damaged through accident, abuse, or misuse.