Work Pro Lifters LW 155D Lifter
This product ships direct to your doorstep from the manufacturer. Please allow 24-72 hours extra processing time.
Shipping times vary, so please contact us for more information.
"DropShip items are non-refundable and not returnable to Pitbull Audio. For more information, click here.” "
Telescopic lifting tower.
WORK PRO LIFTERS has redesigned the well-known LW series in order to comply with the DIN 56950 standard, becoming the LW D /DY Series.
The LW-D /DY Series incorporates the innovative Wire Drive system, which has been developed in order to prevent undesired and dangerous cable crosses in the drum of the winch, making easier the roll up/unroll process and avoiding crashing or fraying that could reduce the useful life of the cable or (in the worst case) its breakage. Wire Drive consists of a multidirectional grooved pulley that reduces the wire fleet angle between the winch drum and its entry to the first mast, in order to be compliant with DIN 56950 standard.
On the other hand, the Dynsys system, the optional solution for the control of the maximum load in lifting systems, is only available on LW-DY Series.
- Wire Drive system to guide the cable.
- Dynsys system for maximum load control.
- Complies with DIN 56950 standard.
- Wheels at the base of the tower.
- Material: Steel
- Unfolded base: 360 x 360 mm / 1.18 x 1.18 ft
- Maximum height: 5.3 m / 17.39 ft
- Minimun height: 1.72 m / 5.64 ft
- Unfolded base diameter: 2.06 m / 6.76 ft
- No. of sections: 4
- Maximum Load: 150 Kg / 330.69 Lb
- Minimum Load: 25 Kg / 55.12 Lb
- Net Weight: 43.4 Kg / 95.68 Lb
- Winch: 350 Kg / 771.62 Lb
- Noise Emission: 70 dB
- Compatible accessories: AW 135, AW 235, AW 335, AW 535, AW 10, AW 1/35
- Standards and Certifications: DIN 56950
- Colour: Black
- Length(m): 0.36
- Width(m): 0.36
- Height(m): 1.72
- Weight(kg): 43.40