First launched in 1990, the Pacifica Series was driven by the California session scene of the day – where versatility, performance and individuality were key. Inspired by those custom shop guitars and that original vision, Pacifica 600 models represent today’s embodiment of the Pacifica concept.
Seymour Duncan Pickups in Two Configurations
All current Pacifica 600 models feature a TB-14 “Custom 5” humbucker in the bridge position for full tone with a scooped midrange and a coil tap for additional versatility. PAC611 models pair this with an SP90-1 for vintage soapbar tone, and PAC612 models use SSL-1 single-coils in the middle and neck positions for authentic 1950s chime.
Grover Locking Tuners
These tuners offer additional pitch stability by reducing string slippage – especially for guitars equipped with a vibrato bridge – without sacrificing fast string changes.
Graph Tech TUSQ Nut and String Trees
TUSQ XL is precision-engineered to couple the string vibration to the neck bringing out richness and harmonics. The Teflon-impregnated material eliminates string binding and helps to insure tuning stability, even with wide bends.
Graph Tech String Saver Saddles on Hardtail Models
Paired with the original Yamaha steel bridgeplate on Pacifica 611H/HFM models, these self-lubricating saddles reduce string breakage while offering balanced tone and increased sustain.
Wilkinson VS50 6 Vibrato Bridges
Precision-machined zinc saddles are matched with hardened steel and a knife-edge baseplate for a responsive feel and stable tuning.
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648 mm)
- Body Materials: Maple/Alder/Flame Maple Laminated
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 13-3/4" (350 mm)
- Fret Wire: Medium
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Materials: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Neck Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 41/51.4 mm
- Thickness @1st Fret / 12th Fret: 20.9/22.9 mm
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SP90-1n
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan TB-14
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull Coil Split)
- Pickup Switch: 3-Position Lever Switch
- Bridge: Hardtail Bridge with Graph Tech String Saver Saddle
- String Spacing: 10.5 mm
- Tuning Machines: Grover Locking Tuners
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXL120 / 0.009-0.042