First launched in 1990, the Pacifica series was driven by the California session scene where versatility, performance and individuality were key. Inspired by those custom-shop guitars, and that original version, PAC611HFM is today's embodiment of the Pacifica concept.
Flame Maple Top
Stunning, high-grade flame maple is matched with exclusive, see-through colors for an unmistakable boutique look.
Inspired by the legendary Pacifica U.S.A. models, the headstock is color-matched to the body.
The tinted, matte-finished neck gives smooth playability and a vintage look.
Yamaha Original Bridge Plate/Graph Tech String Saver Saddle
Teflon-impregnated saddles dramatically reduce string breakage while minimizing the dominant 2KHz tonal spike of metal saddles. Combining these saddles with a Yamaha original steel bridgeplate gives the perfect combination of quick response and strong sustain.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648.0mm)
- Body Materials: Maple / Alder / Flamed Maple Laminated
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 13-3/4" (350mm)
- Fret wire: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut materials: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Neck Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 41.0 / 51.4 mm
- Thickness @1st Fret / 12th Fret: 20.9 / 22.9 mm
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SP90-1n
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan TB-14
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone(Push-Pull Coil Split)
- Pickup Switch: 3-Position Lever Switch
- Bridge: Hardtail bridge with Graph Tech String Saver Saddle
- String spacing: 10.5mm
- Tuning Machines: Grover Locking Tuners
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- String gauge: D'Addario EXL120 / 0.009-0.042