2018 PRS Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 10-Top Special Run Guitar, Amber Burst, Rosewood Neck, Brazilian RW Fretboard - S/N 248674
Out of stock
PRS Paul Reed Smith Wood Library McCarty 594 Electric Guitar, 10-Top, Hard Case - Amber Burst
PRS McCarty is part of a special run for Music Store Live that includes an East Indian rosewood neck along with a Brazilian rosewood fretboard and hybrid hardware. These are Artist Package features without the Artist Package price tag!
A few key specifications that contribute to the McCarty 594’s tone and feel are:
- A 24.594” scale length, just slightly longer than 24.5” and where the model gets its name.
- 58/15 LT pickups. LT, meaning low turns, which give the guitar a warm, clear tone.
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls positioned so players can roll off both volume knobs at the same time.
- The added versatility of push/pull coil taps for each pickup for more tonal options
- A Pattern Vintage neck carve, which shares the same width measurements as PRS’s Pattern neck but is slightly thicker front to back and features an asymmetrical carve with a little less meat on the treble side and a little more meat on the bass side of the neck.
- Tweaked Phase III tuners have an added set screw that pulls the tuner’s gear and worm together (while “locking” over the worm to prevent slipping) to promote tone transfer from the string directly into the guitar with as little energy as possible being detracted. (The tuner functions identically to standard Phase III tuners for re-stringing. Set screws must NOT be adjusted outside of the PRS factory. Making any adjustments to this feature may cause the tuner to stop functioning properly.)
- PRS McCarty 594 10-Top Special Run
- Amber Burst
- Flame Maple 10-Top
- Mahogany Body
- East Indian Rosewood Neck - Pattern Vintage Profile
- Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard w/White Binding
- Rosewood Headstock Veneer
- 24.594" Scale Length
- 22 Frets
- Highly Figured Bird Inlays
- PRS 58/15LT Pickups
- 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Push/Pull Tone for Coil-Tap
- Hybrid Hardware
- PRS Tweaked Phase III Low Mass Locking Tuners
- PRS 2-Piece Stoptail Bridge
- PRS Black Tolex Hardshell Case
- Serial #: 248674
- Instrument Weight: 8 lbs.
Write Your Own Review