49 FULL-SIZED KEYS; NO-NONSENSE
When the melody hits you and it’s time to make music, you can’t afford to pick the wrong tool for the job. You need the Alesis Q49 MKII, a no-nonsense MIDI controller with 49 full-size, velocity sensitive, synth-action keys. This USB bus-powered MIDI controller has everything you need to make your performance unique – Octave and Transpose buttons for accessing the full piano range, Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels for added expression, and Transport buttons to control key functions of your favorite software or DAW. For added expression there’s also a Sustain Pedal input, and a re-assignable slider for quick parameter control. Plug in the Q49 MKII and immediately turn your PC, Mac, or iOS device into the MIDI production tool you need.
Don’t waste time clicking or typing your performance into the computer. The Q49 MKII has all the essential controls to help give your playing character. Add feeling and expression with easily accessible Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels. Need that note to hang for a little bit longer? Plug in a sustain pedal and give your melody the added human touch it needs. There are also STOP, PLAY, RECORD, and Directional Transport controls so you can use your production software without ever having to take your hands away from the Q49 MKII. Want even more control? The on-board volume slider can be assigned to any parameter you need.
PREMIUM SOFTWARE BUNDLE
The Alesis Q49 MKII comes with a premium software bundle that features world-class tools for composing and recording. Pro Tools is the industry standard in digital recording, and MPC Beats gives you access to the same sought-after production tools used by the best in the business. Both include tons of professional-grade sounds and virtual instruments that can boost any composition. If you’re just learning to play, or just want to sharpen your keyboard skills, the Q49 MKII also includes 60 free lessons from Melodics, the best way to learn piano.
- 49 full-size, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keys
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- USB-powered with plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC
- Works with iOS devices via Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Octave/Transpose buttons enable access of the full piano range
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels for added expression
- Transport and directional buttons to control your software
- Re-assignable volume slider for quick control during performing and recording
- 1/4” TS sustain pedal input for connecting an external sustain pedal (sold separately)
- Premium music education and production software bundle included
- Q49 MKII
- Software Download Card
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Safety and Warranty Manual
- Standard USB 2.0 port
- Windows: 8 (x64)
- MacOS: 10.13.6