Make Your Sound Your Own
You’ve worked hard to perfect your style. It’s yours and yours alone. You have your favorite sticks—just
the right weight and length. You love playing those long triplet fills. No one is going to mistake your
playing for someone else’s. Same thing with your sound—it has to be uniquely yours. You’ve honed
everything about your playing to be “just right.” Don’t trust your sound to an ordinary speaker. You need an Alesis Strike Amp 8 powered drumming speaker.
2000 Watts of Room-Shaking Power
With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and super high-performance transducers, this
speaker will always play loud and clear, in any space, in any situation—whether you’re performing,
recording or rehearsing. The heavy-duty 8-inch low frequency driver really adds the “kick” to kickdrum.
And the high-frequency compression driver in its computer-optimized waveguide conveys all the
brilliance and snap of your snare drum and cymbals. Power. Precision. Drama. Using the Strike Amp 8
is like driving a race car that’s absolutely glued to the track and it never run out of horsepower.
Feature Packed - The BEST Amp to Power Your Drums!
But there’s a lot more to this speaker than just pure power and portability. A lot more. The Strike Amp
8 has all the versatility and features needed to fit in anywhere and it’s a snap to set up and use. You
can use it vertically or tilt it back horizontally like a stage monitor. There’s an XLR output to link another
Strike Amp 8 or send your performance to another input device. Need to customize the sound for
that “just right” tone? Use the Contour EQ control. And the (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with
independent volume controls and clip indicator means there is virtually unlimited hookup versatility
and you’ll never unknowingly overdrive the speaker into distortion.
With its handsome, refined appearance, lightweight but rugged construction and versatile user
interface, the Strike Amp 8 is the ideal powered drumming speaker for everyone playing an electronic kit. You’re not just any drummer. Don’t settle for just any speaker.
- 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and more than enough headroom for any
performance or practice space
- Specially-voiced 8-inch woofer and high frequency compression driver deliver your drum sounds
with precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
- (2) XLR/TRS ¼-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- XLR output to link another Strike Amp 8 or send your performance to another input device
- Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
- Contour EQ switch to control your sound
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise
- Output Power 2000W (peak, 1300 LF + 700 HF)
- 1000W (continuous RMS, 650 LF + 350 HF)
- Drivers Low-Frequency: 8.0” (203mm) driver, 2.5” (65mm) high-temperature voice coil
- High-Frequency: 1.4” (35mm) neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover Frequency 2.5KHz
- Maximum SPL 129dB (peak), 126dB (continuous) (dB-SPL @ 1m)
- Frequency Response 62Hz – 20kHz (+3dB)
- Frequency Range 52Hz – 22kHz (-10dB)
- Horn Coverage 90o horizontal x 60o vertical (nominal)
- Equalization Contour switch with low- and high-frequency +3 dB boost
- Connectors (2) XLR/TRS 1/4” (6.35mm) combo inputs
- (1) XLR link output
- (1) IEC power cable input
- Indicators Power LED (rear panel), clip limiter LED
- Protection Electronic clip, thermal & transducer overdrive
- Power Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100V~, 110–120V~, 220–240V~; 50/60Hz (switchable)
- Fuse 100–120V T10AL AC250V
- 220–240V T5AL AC250V
- Consumption: 800W
- Enclosure Trapezoidal, injection-molded polypropylene enclosure with perforated steel grille
- Mounting Standard 36mm pole socket
- Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- 17.1” x 10.1” x 9.6”
- 434 x 256 x 245mm
- Weight: 20.2 lb.