Exclusive Offer through March 31st 2023
Synergy Core interfaces now give you free access to 80+ top-tier effects used by the most renowned sound engineers. They used them to make timeless music - now it’s your turn to get the faithful analog-modeled emulations and do the same.
Buy an interface - get the full FX library:
- Opto 2A (Tube Optical Compressor / Limiter)
- Impresser (Stereo Knee Compressor /Limiter)
- Reel-To-Reel (Tape Saturation)
- Liverpool (Vari-Mu Tube Compressor)
- Diode 609 (Diode-bridge Compressor)
- VEQ-4K BLACK (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- BBD-Chorus (Bucket Brigade Chorus)
- MG4+ (6-Band EQ)
- VEQ-56 (10-Band Graphic Equalizer)
- Lang-PEQ2 (Parametric EQ)
- Gyratec X (Stereo Vari-Mu Tube Compressor)
- RD47 (Tube Mic Preamp)
- Filtek Mk3 (3-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
Bitwig Studio 4
Bring it. Together.
From input to output, the Zen Q is designed to help you grow to a bigger setup without losing the desktop size format. The ultra-linear preamps and pristine AD/DA conversion give you professional quality in the studio or on the go – all in a compact package.
Add to that its generous connectivity and real-time onboard effects, and you’ll be up to almost any task – whether you want to record, mix, master, stream, or just play.
It all starts with the bus-powered connectivity – you only need a USB or Thunderbolt cable and a computer to start the show. The multipurpose inputs and the digital ports allow you to change things on the fly and expand your setup easily.
For our discrete preamps we use a combination of transistors that results in maximum noise reduction and, most importantly, precise sound capture.
Signature clocking & conversion
The 64-bit AFC clocking and AD/DA converters give the stereo image more detail and a sense of spaciousness. This gives your recordings stand-out sound quality and makes the Zen Q ideal for mastering.
From studio to studio
The portable design of the Zen Q means you can carry it in your backpack and take it on tour with you or any on-location recording session.
Work at the speed of sound
Unleash the true power of the Zen Q by creating custom monitor and headphone mixes, combining device inputs and DAW outputs with real-time analog-modeled Synergy Core FX – all that from an intuitive control panel.
The built-in loopback feature lets you livestream a complete mix to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and more.
For every individual recording scenario, you can save session files and create exact snapshots of all your settings so you can load them later without losing your progress.
The signal routing is as versatile as it is intuitive, and any configuration can be stored and recalled as a preset.
CONVERSION & CLOCKING
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127dB of headroom
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC™) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased width, separation, and detail.
- 2×Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65dB of gain for studio-quality recordings. Both work as microphone/line/ Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks, and supply 48V of phantom power
- 2×Hi-Z/line instrument inputs over TRS
- 2×DC-coupled line outputs over TRS
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port (for Zen Q Thunderbolt) or USB2.0 type C port (for Zen Q USB) carrying 16 input and 16 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers
- Digitally expandable over ADAT IN , with 8 channels available
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF I/O, with 2 channels available
- 1 × Stereo monitor output over TRS
- 2 × Stereo headphone outputs with separate volume control
- Bus-powered interface powered by the Thunderbolt or USB-C connection without the need for a dedicated power source
- • Direct monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency
- Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback
- Front panel with easily accessible controls over input and output levels, and other settings
- Customizable presets with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer and effects settings
- Customizable monitoring mixes with adjustable volume, pan and reverb
REAL-TIME EFFECTS PROCESSING
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear
Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by 2×DSP & 1 × FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency
- Modeling Engine allowing pairing with the Edge line of microphones for real-time use of vintage microphone emulations
- Zen Q Synergy Core
- Dual USB-A to USB-C Y-cable for Zen Q Synergy Core USB
- *Note: Thunderbolt cable is not included
- • Getting Started leaflet