Audio-Technica ATH-M40X Professional Monitoring Headphones
The M-Series ATH-M40x professional monitor headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swiveling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cable (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable and 3.0 m straight cable)
- For professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring
FiiO A1 Portable Headphone Amp
The FiiO A1 Mini portable amplifier is an upgrade from the FiiO E6. FiiO has come a long way since the E6. While E6 had a simple and functional design, the A1 is most definitely a step up in overall quality and build. The A1 comes in an anodized aluminum chassis, which is both good looking and built tough. It has to be built this way, as FiiO knows that the A1 is going to take a beating. It is a device that will be constantly on the go. The aluminum helps to keep the internals protected from eventual drops and bangs. Buttons are easy to memorise and have a premium feel to each click.
The FiiO A1 is well paired with devices needing a little more power for some more sensitive and power hungry products. With the 3.5mm input/output, setup is quick and easy with no issues with compatibility or installed software to worry about no matter if you are using a computer, tablet, phone or any other device you are playing your audio from. Volume is controlled easily with separated [+] [-] inputs with 64 levels for use. The FiiO A1 also has the added ability to change the bass response with three bass boost options.
The FiiO A1 is a great amp for anyone looking to take that first step to upgrade earphones/headphones that may need a little more power. It is also a wonderful introduction to FiiO products for those new to the higher quality audio world.
- Compact design
- Durable anodised aluminum Chassis
- Self powered amplifier
- Can be charged during use
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Magnet: Neodynium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 24 kHz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Impedance: 35 Ohms
- Weight: 240 g (8.5 oz.), without cable and connector
- Cable: Includes two interchangeable cables: Detachable 1.2 m -3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable and detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable
- Accessories Included: Protective carrying couch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw on adapter
FiiO A1 Portable Headphone Amp
- Power: ≥78mW (at 16Ω)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Weight: 20g (0.7 oz)
- Battery Runtime: ≥13 h (at 32Ω)
- THD+N：<0.05% (1kHz)