Bartolini Pickups 8CBP 4-String Classic P-Bass Pickup Set
Our Classic P-Bass pickups have enhanced treble response and narrower apertures for more incisive attack and focused sound without harshness. They retain the warmer fuller, low end of P-Bass pickups but still provide an appreciably increased tonal range in active or passive instruments, with higher output than our Original series.
We often hear from bass players after upgrading who say they had no idea their bass could sound so good. When you dig in, they are responsive and growly. When you pull back, they are clear and sweet. And they’ll take any slapping and popping you want to give them. The Classic Bass series is popular with progressive, jazz, gospel, and metal musicians where articulation is critical. They are sweat-proof and won’t crackle and thud when you touch them or hit them with the strings.
If you play a wide variety of music, you know you need some pro-level pickups, but you don’t want to do a big upgrade project, Classic Bass pickups are a great choice. They are passive and will work with your current electronics in most basses.
8CBP Technical Details
- Coil Structure: Split P Hum-killing
- Cable Type: Shielded Coaxial Hot Core
- 2 types of carbon steel powered by ceramic (ferrite) magnets projected for wide but focused aperture
- Bass coil North and treble coil South
8CBP Coil Specs
- DC Resistance: ~9.2KΩ
- Resonant Frequency: ~4.6KHz
- Sensing Width: 2.36" [60mm] Max 1.57" [40mm] Min
- 2.2" [55.9mm] Long
- 1.08" [27.4mm] Wide
- 0.69" [17.5mm] Thick + 0.11" [2.8mm] Cable
- 2 Standard P Pickup Mounting ears on each part for your #3 or #4 screws