Elegance exemplified. The Artista Concert Natural Shadow CE is every guitarist’s dream. The stunning, dreamy look of Oregon myrtle; the stunning, rich sound of torrefied European spruce; and the stunning affordability of The Organic Collection, all rolled into the classic, versatile, time-tested Breedlove Concert body. Set off by dark walnut binding and a thin, high gloss Natural Shadow finish and gold appointments, the Artista Concert Natural Shadow CE is an eminently playable work of art, which respects your dedication, expression and talent, while respecting the earth. Dare to dream.
Sustainable & Clear Cut Free
Made from sustainably-sourced exotic and native tonewoods. No clear-cut trees are used in these instruments. Breedlove uses salvaged and individually harvested timber and has deep relationships with responsible suppliers around the globe. As we move towards sustainability across all lines, owner Tom Bedell has visited 15 countries to discover exactly where the wood comes from, how it is selected and harvested, and how this affects the wildlife, the community, the forest and the planet.
We are pleased to present these very detailed specifications for your 2020 Breedlove acoustic guitar, which was designed in Bend, Oregon and crafted in China. In addition to dimensions, we have listed every piece of wood in this model: its common name, scientific name, and country where the tree grew. We use no clear-cut wood. We either salvage dead trees or individually harvest to minimize the impact on the forest. You can travel globally with your Breedlove worry free. No permits are needed. That said, it might be helpful to have this information on hand if you are traveling internationally. We suggest printing out this information and carrying it with your guitar to avoid any misunderstanding or time-consuming waits with border customs officials.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: Hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top: Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Myrtlewood
- Back and Sides: Myrtlewood/ Umbellularia californica/ United States
- Top Finish: Natural Shadow Burst High Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Natural Shadow Banded Burst High Gloss
- Fretboard: African ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Gold w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.012"-.053")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Binding: Dark Walnut
- Inlay: 3mm Brass Dots Offset
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 4"
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.