Songwriters from Bob Dylan to Jeff Tweedy have made their point with small body all mahogany guitars. Instruments made from a single species have a unique voice, and Breedlove’s sustainably-sourced African mahogany speaks with a dry, warm authority that fairly screams Americana, and supports your singing without overpowering it. The soft cutaway, easy-bending short scale feel and Natural Sound electronics of the Wildwood Concertina Satin CE make it a mean little lead machine, too, with the ability to sit in a mix, or cut right through it. A simple, durable satin finish throughout puts an elegant guitar in your hands at the right price.
Sustainable & Clear Cut Free
Made from sustainably-sourced exotic and native tonewoods. No clear-cut trees are used in these instruments. Breedlove uses salvaged and individually harvested timber and has deep relationships with responsible suppliers around the globe. As we move towards sustainability across all lines, owner Tom Bedell has visited 15 countries to discover exactly where the wood comes from, how it is selected and harvested, and how this affects the wildlife, the community, the forest and the planet.
We are pleased to present these very detailed specifications for your 2019 Breedlove acoustic guitar, which was crafted in Bend, Oregon. In addition to dimensions, we have listed every piece of wood in this model: its common name, scientific name, and country where the tree grew. We use no clear-cut wood. We either salvage dead trees or individually harvest to minimize the impact on the forest. You can travel globally with your Breedlove worry free. No permits are needed. That said, it might be helpful to have this information on hand if you are traveling internationally. We suggest printing out this information and carrying it with your guitar to avoid any misunderstanding or timely waits with border customs officials.
- Body Type: Concertina
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Back and Sides: African Mahogany/ Khaya anthotheca/ Republic of Congo
- Top Finish: Satin (Mahogany Stain)
- Back & Side Finish: Satin (Mahogany Stain)
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- # Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 14.75"
- Waist Width: 8.64"
- Upper Bout Width: 10.828"
- Body Length: 19.078"
- Body Depth: 3.25" (neck), 4" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.012"-.053")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Binding: Tortoise (6mm)
- Inlay: 3mm MOP plastic Dots Offset
- Scale Length: 25.0"
- Sound Hole: 3.875"
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.