CAD Audio reminisces to a day gone by, back to its roots of high design and stellar, cutting edge performance and stylings of the A77. Reissuing patent #185,712 as a symbol of its 90th anniversary celebration. The A77 reminds us that performance and style are key aspects of an artist’s success.
The A77 is a large diaphragm dynamic side address microphone equipped with a modern tribute to the original capsule — Updated with PowerGap™ high gauss magnet and a TrueFlex™ diaphragm. The update brings modern performance and results in a hot and articulate acoustic profile.
- TrueFlex™ diaphragm for articulate response
- PowerGap™ Neodymium magnet for hot signal
- Reimagined retro presentation of a classic
- Pattern: Supercardiod
- Principle: Dynamic moving coil motor
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -48dBV (3.56mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 500ohms
- Max SPL: >150dB
Write Your Own Review