The FCWE was Cordoba’s first thinbody cutaway electric guitar, first released in the late 1990s. The FCWE is handmade in Spain with a solid European spruce top and solid Spanish cypress back and sides. With its Fishman Prefix ProBlend onboard electronics with 3-band EQ and built-in microphone, the FCWE is stage-ready, and its thinbody design helps reduce feedback when the guitar is amplified at high volumes. With low action and little relief in the neck, this guitar offers substantial comfort and ease of playability.
The FCWE’s thinbody design and all-solid construction make it the perfect choice for exploring the nuances in sound that can only be captured with nylon strings, and bringing them to the stage. Like every Cordoba guitar, this model also has a two-way truss rod built into the neck. Other premium features include a Spanish cedar neck, ebony fingerboard, Indian rosewood binding and bridge, a clear flamenco-style tap plate, and Savarez Cristal Corum strings.
Ready to take the stage with you, the FCWE’s powerful built-in Fishman Prefix ProBlend preamp and thinbody design helps reduce feedback when the guitar is amplified at high volumes. Low action and little relief in the neck make this guitar comfortable and easy to play. A two-way truss rod is built into the Spanish cedar neck for longterm stability. Other premium features include an ebony fingerboard, Indian rosewood binding and bridge, a clear flamenco-style tap plate, and Savarez Cristal Corum strings. Comes in a humidified Humicase Protege case.
- Model: FCWE
- Top: Solid European Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Spanish Cypress
- Bracing Style: Spanish Fan
- Back Binding: Indian Rosewood
- Back Center Stipe: Ebony
- Rosette: All Wood Traditional
- Top and Side Purfling: Ebony and Maple
- Top Binding: Indian Rosewood
- Tap Plate: Yes
- Neck Joint: Spanish Heel
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Wood: Spanish Cedar
- Scale Length: 25.6"
- Neck Profile: U Shape
- Nut String Spacing: 42mm
- Nut Width: 2" (50mm), Bone
- Thickness @ 1st Fret: 21.5mm
- Thickness @ 9th Fret: 25mm
- Total Frets: 19
- Preamp: Fishman Prefix Pro Blend OEM-MAN-B56
- Pickup Type: Undersaddle Piezo + Microphone
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold w/ Black Buttons, 14:1 Ratio
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone
- Case: Humicase Protege Thinbody Classical
- Made In Spain
- Instrument Weight: 3.9 lbs.