This product has been discontinued.
Dean Dimebag Dime Slime ML Electric Guitar, Flame Maple Top, Rosewood Fretboard - Dime Slime Finish ( Open Box )
This Dean Dimebag Dime Slime ML Electric Guitar has a minor chip on the body.
Dean Dimebag Dime Slime ML Electric Guitar, Flame Maple Top, Rosewood Fretboard - Dime Slime Finish
The Dean Dimebag Dime Slime ML has a gorgeous top and comes in a special Dime Slime finish. It's armed with a versatile and powerful combination of DMT Design and Seymour Duncan SH13 Dimebucker pickups. A Floyd Rose Special tremolo bridge with locking nut is onboard to cover any tremolo or dive-bombing effects you care to make. The neck has a comfortable V profile along with a rosewood fretboard and abalone dot inlays.
Dean Guitars' mission has always been to produce the finest guitars in the world. They want to help musicians be as passionate about making music as they are about creating instruments that are played on the most prestigious stages, and in the best studios, around the world.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Type: ML
- Top Material: Flame Maple
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (629mm)
- Construction: Set Neck
- Neck Shape: V
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Number of Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose R3 (43mm)
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: DBD Traction (Black)
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special
- Pickup (Neck): DMT Design BKWH
- Pickup (Bridge): Seymour Duncan SH13 Dimebucker
- Binding: Single Ply Black Body & Neck
- Finish: Dime Slime
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone 3-Way Toggle
- Strings: DR DBG-9 High Voltage (.009-.042)