Limited to just 60 pieces worldwide, this BFR Majesty features a mahogany neck-through design with larger spalted maple top set atop a Jester Red pearl finished mahogany back and sides. The Majesty's ebony fretboard is adorned with cream binding along with Allante pearlescent style shield inlays. The pickups are custom DiMarzio Dreamcatcher and Rainmaker open face cream pickups which perfectly accents the cream binding for a unique look. Each instrument is autographed by John Petrucci, includes a numbered certificate of authenticity and hardshell case.
- Model: Ball Family Reserve (BFR) Majesty
- Color: Jester Red
- Top Shield: Spalted Maple
- Body: African Mahogany Wings (with Honduran Mahogany neck-through)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Binding: Cream
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 17"
- Nut: 1 11/16" Compensated
- Frets: 24, Medium Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Inlays: Atlante Majesty Shields
- Pickups: DiMarzio Rainmaker (neck) and Dreamcatcher (bridge) + Piezo
- Controls: Volume (push/push for gain boost), Tone (push/push for custom 2 pickup configurations), Piezo Volume
- Mini-Toggles: 3-Way Magnetic Pickup Selector, 3-Way Piezo/Magnetic Selector
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man Floating Tremolo
- Tuners: Schaller M6-IND Locking
- Strings: 10p-13p-17p-26-36-46
- Case: Music Man Molded Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 7.2 lbs.