This product has been discontinued.
Ernie Ball Music Man BFR Cutlass HSS Guitar, Ebony Fretboard, Lemon
Custom Lemon Finish
Basswood body with a custom Lemon finish.
locking tremolo bridge
Music Man Floyd Rose locking tremolo bridge with a DiMarzio Axis bridge humbucker.
All black hardware, a black painted headstock, and contrasting gold Ernie Ball Music Man decals.
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Neck Wood: Select figured maple neck
- Neck Color: Natural
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Fingerboard Wood: Ebony
- Headstock Finish: High gloss polyester
- Fret: 22 - High profile, medium width
- Fret Material: Stainless Steel
- Fret Markers: 1/4" White Dot inlay
- Nut Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: 0.825 inches
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: 0.924 inches
- Tuning Machine Buttons: Black
- Bridge Finish: Black
- Bridge Type: Music Man Floyd Rose licensed locking tremolo with fine tuners; lowers pitch only
- Pickguard: Black
- Size: 12-7/8" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 38-1/8" long (32.7 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 96.8 cm long)
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Controls: Passive 500kohm volume and tone (250kohm load on lever switch positions 2,3,4, & 5) - .022 micro F tone capacitor; with transparent buffered output for complete tonal consistency at all volume levels
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: HSS - 2 Music Man custom wound single coils and a Dimarzio custom humbucker with zebra cover, featuring the new wide spectrum Music Man "Silent Circuit", which reduces hum and retains true single coil sound
- Strings: 9p-11p-16p-26w-36w-46w (M-Steel Hybrid Slinky #2922)
- Instrument Weight: 8.4 lbs