Ernie Ball Music Man Exclusive Run Bongo 5 HH 5-String Bass, Color Shift, Roasted Flame Maple Neck and Fretboard
The Bongo 5 represents everything a modern five string bass should be: well balanced, comfortable, resonant and expressive with effortless playability with a tight B-string. The double cutaway basswood body design is of superior construction and along with a 24 fret roasted flame maple neck offers unimpeded access for high register two-octave fretwork.
- Model: Bongo 5 HH
- Color: Custom Color Shift
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Fretboard: Roasted Flame Maple
- Neck Wood: Roasted Flame Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 11"
- Scale Length: 34"
- Frets: 24x High Profile, Wide
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Thickness @ 1st Fret: 0.830"
- Thickness @ 12th Fret: 0.935"
- Pickups: 2x Neodymium Humbuckers
- Pre-Amp: 4-Band 18V EQ
- Controls: Volume, Blend, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, Treble, Bass
- Bridge: Standard Music Man Chrome Plated, Hardened Steel Plate, Stainless Steel Saddles
- Tuners: Custom Music Man Lightweight w/Tapered String Posts
- Case: Music Man Molded Hardshell