Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Majesty 20th Anniversary Guitar, Honey Butter
John Petrucci and Music Man have been working together for years. Together they've come up with some of the best electric guitar designs on the market, but nothing in their catalog is quite like their most recent collaboration - the Majesty. And now, this model is being issued as a special 20th Anniversary edition to celebrate the 20 years of partnership between Petrucci and Music Man.
The Majesty is one of the best new guitar designs of the past few years - not just for Music Man, but in the entire industry. It borrows many build concepts from previous JP models, so in a way, the Majesty is in itself a celebration of Music Man and Petrucci's commitment to perfection. For example, that seemingly large upper horn isn't just for looks: The top cutaway is almost just as deep as the bottom cutaway, so you can get your thumb over the neck when you're playing in the highest registers. The Majesty is the first JP model built with through-neck construction, and the headstock has been angled as well.
This axe is perfect for the die-hard Petrucci fan or simply anyone who's looking for the best new design geared towards faster playing styles.
Ernie Ball Music Man and John Petrucci are proud to celebrate a partnership that has lasted for more than two decades, introducing the world to some of the most innovative guitar designs and technology. 2021 marks the 20th anniversary of the John Petrucci line of signature instruments, and to honor this achievement, we are pleased to announce a custom limited edition 20th anniversary Majesty guitar. The 20th Anniversary Majesty features a flamed maple shield seated in a Honey Butter Burst finished Honduran mahogany body with a glossy translucent finish on the back. This special Majesty is equipped with a load of unique options, including a grain-filled Mahogony neck-thru design, Ebony fretboard with unique gold JP/shield inlays, a combination of gold and black hardware, and a laser-etched anniversary tremolo backplate. The pickups are signature DiMarzio Dreamcatcher (bridge) and Rainmaker (neck) pickups, which, when combined with an onboard piezo bridge system, give the Majesty a focused and highly versatile palette of tones. Available in 6 and 7 string versions, this collectible anniversary guitar comes with an autographed certificate of authenticity and will have a limited ordering window, so make sure to order soon.
20TH ANNIVERSARY FEATURES
- Each Majesty edition instrument comes with a custom laser-etched anniversary tremolo backplate with an special twentieth logo and John Petrucci autograph.
- The 20th Majesty anniversary package includes a matching headstock, an ebony fretboard featuring gold Atlante JP/Shield inlays, matte black and gold hardware featuring black bobbin Dimarzio Dreamcatcher and Rainmaker pickups with contrasting gold pole pieces.
- Each 20th anniversary Majesty is crafted at the Ernie Ball Music Man factory in San Luis Obispo, California. Blending the delicate touch of hand craftsmanship and the accuracy of robotic technology, we've focused on making the best playing and sounding guitars in the world.
- Model: The Majesty 20th Anniversary
- Size: 12" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 37" (6-String), 30.4 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 94.0 cm (6-String)
- Body Wood: Flame maple shield grain-filled Honduran mahogany neck through grain-filled mahogany body
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Frets: 24 - Medium Jumbo profile, Stainless Steel
- Neck Wood: Grain-filled Honduran Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Gold JP and Shield Inlays
- Neck Finish: High gloss polyester
- Neck Colors: Color Matches Body
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: Through neck design
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man® floating tremolo of matte black, hardened steel with Fishman Powerbridge piezo saddles
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Custom Music Man® active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom 2 pickup configurations - .022µF tone capacitor
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector, momentary mono/stereo output knob (Piezo Volume)
- Pickups: HH - 1 DiMarzio Rainmaker - neck; 1 DiMarzio Dreamcatcher - bridge; Piezo bridge pickup
- Strings: 10p-13p-17p-26-36-46 (RPS 10 Slinkys #2240)
- Case: Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 7.9 lbs