Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. The EC-1000T/CTM is an instant classic, with its traditional full-thickness single-cutaway mahogany body shape (no waist cut) and classy flamed maple top in Violet Shadow finish. The “CTM” stands for its custom multi-ply binding, situated on both the front and back or the body as well as neck and headstock. Details like a matching flamed maple headstock also make this guitar stand out from the crowd. You’ll find that just about any tone is possible on the EC-1000T/CTM with its set of direct-mount Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker pickups. Each pickup offers three voicings, selectable with push-pull controls. On the neck pickup, Voice 1 offers the coveted vintage PAF tone, Voice 2 is an airy chime, and Voice 3 is a vintage single-coil. For the bridge pickup, Voice 1 is the PAF, Voice 2 is the classic hot-rodded humbucker, and Voice 3 is an overwound single coil. The resulting sonic versatility of this guitar is astounding. The EC-1000T/CTM also includes a Macassar ebony fingerboard with white pearloid ESP flag inlays and 22 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets, LTD locking tuners, and a TonePro locking TOM bridge and tailpiece.
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Top Wood: Maple Cap
- Finish: Violet Shadow
- Neck Wood: 3-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Thin U
- Construction: Set Neck
- Radius: 13.7"
- Fretboard Wood: Macassar Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Flags
- Frets: 22 XJ Stainless Steel
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut: Molded Plastic
- Bridge: TonePros Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge, Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: LTD Locking Tuners
- Pickups: Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbuckers
- Controls: 2x Volume, Tone (Pull Tone for Voice 1, Pull Neck Volume for Voice 3), 3-way toggle switch
- Strings: D'Addario, .010-.046
- Case: Sold Separately
- Instrument Weight: 8.2 lbs