Hercules introduces the first-ever range of DJ controllers to really learn how to mix. Train your ear and learn to master beatmatching manually with the DJControl Inpulse 200. Its easy-to-use design and comfort make it the perfect controller to get started with DJing. Controlled by DJUCED® software, the DJControl Inpulse 200 offers new features to help you learn: light guides on the controller to learn the right moves, the Intelligent Music Assistant (IMA) to help you pick the best songs to play, the ENERGY feature to manage the party mood, and the DJ Academy with its onboard video tutorials. It's got everything you need to become a DJ.
- Integrated built-in audio interface
- Master out for speakers: 2 RCAHeadphones out: 1/8” stereo (3.5 mm)
Controls Per Deck
- 2 decks
- Jog wheel: vinyl feeling with touch detection.
- 4 pads x 4 modes (hot-cue, roll, fx, sampler).
Loop in/loop out keys.
- Browser controls: Rotary encoder + 2 load keys + Assistant key
Controls On Mixer
- 1 filter, 2 EQ, 1 gain knob, 1 volume fader/deck
- Crossfader, master volume, headphones
- Tempo guide: light guide along the tempo fader
- Beat Align guide: light guide below the wheel
- Assistant: suggests tracks from your library
- Energy: helps to host your parties — get people dancing with high-energy tracks, Slow things down with lower-energy tracks
- Trending songs: display a list of the best upcoming songs to play, suggested by DJUCED® Artificial Intelligence
- Operating system: Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 / macOS® 10.11 minimum
- Intel Core i3 – 2 GHz + 4 GB RAM minimum
- OpenGL 2.0 support required
- DJUCED® (via the installation CD or from djuced.com)