Ibanez AR Series AR520HFM Semi-Hollow Guitar, Jatoba Fretboard, Light Blue Burst
Gibraltar Performer bridge
The Gibraltar Performer bridge provides rich sustain and tuning stability.
The low positioned saddles promise comfortable playability.
2 Tri-sound switches
By giving each humbucker 3 different sounds, Tri-Sound switches expand your guitar's versatility.
Hollow Body Construction
Quik Change Classic Tailpiece
The Quik Change Classic tailpiece enables faster and easier string changing.
Super 58 pickups
Super 58 pickups feature moderate output & vintage tone
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
AR model features smooth heel for superb playability.
- neck type: AR3pc MapleSet-in (smooth heel) neck
- top/back/body: Flamed Maple topOkoume backMaple body
- fretboard: Bound Jatoba fretboardAcrylic & Abalone block inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 22
- bridge: Gibraltar Performer bridge
- string space: 10.5mm
- tailpiece: Quik Change Classic tailpiece
- neck pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings: D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware color: Gold
- Scale : 628mm/24.75"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 56mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
Write Your Own Review