Ibanez BTB605MS BTB Multi-Scale 5-String Bass, Cerulean Aura Burst Matte
Okoume wing body
The Okoume wing body provides a bright and solid sound.
Medium Stainless Steel frets
The Stainless Steel frets are durable and long-lasting.
The T1 pickup is a humbucker featuring two separate, individually mounted coils that provides tight bass response, punchy mid-range, and clear high-end. It offers flexible voicing suitable for various genres, and the height of each coil can be set individually for highly nuanced adjustments to the tone. On top of its great sound, the physical design features rounded edges for enhanced ergonomic comfort when using the pickup as a thumb rest. Moreover, the individually mounted coils allow them to be positioned slightly offset from one another. This makes it so the surface of the pickup where the player rests their thumb is directly parallel with the strings, which is not typical with most multi scale basses. This design greatly enhances the comfort and playability of the instrument.
The neck-through construction contributes to massive sustain and smooth access to high fretboard positions.
5pc Maple/Walnut neck with Graphite reinforcement rods
The 5pc Maple/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior attack.The Graphite reinforcement rods provides massive sustain and excellent stability.
The MR5S bridge has adjustable saddles for variable string spacing by +/- 1.5mm, answering every bassist’s specific string spacing needs.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
Panga Panga fretboard
Panga Panga features a beautiful wood grain which produces a tight low and mid range, along with a sharp attack on high end.
- neck type: BTB5 for Multi Scale5pc Maple/Walnut w/Graphite reinforcement rodsNeck-through
- top/back/body: Okoume wing body
- fretboard: Bound Panga Panga fretboardAbalone dot inlay
- fret: Medium Stainless Steel frets
- number of frets: 24 (+ zero fret)
- bridge: MR5S bridge
- string space: 18mm
- neck pickup: T1 neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup: T1 bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
- strings: D'Addario® NYXL45130 for 37"
- string gauge: .045/.055/.080/.100/.130
- hardware color: Black
- Scale: 939.8mm/37" - 889mm/35"
- a : Width: 47mm at NUT
- b : Width: 75mm at 24F
- c : Thickness: 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness: 22mm at 12F
- Radius: 400mmR