Ibanez BTB765 BTB Series 5-String Bass, Rosewood Fretboard, Dragon Eye Burst Low Gloss
5pc Maple/Walnut neck with Graphite reinforcement rods
The 5pc Maple/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior attack.The Graphite reinforcement rods provides massive sustain and excellent stability.
Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Bartolini® BH2 pickups
The Bartolini® BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
The Mono-Rail V is the ultimate bridge for bass string isolation. Each bridge is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference.
- neck type: BTB55pc Maple/Walnut w/Graphite reinforcement rodsNeck-through
- top/back/body: Flamed Maple topAsh/Okoume wing body
- fretboard: Rosewood fretboardAbalone dot inlay
- fret: Medium Stainless Steel frets
- number of frets: 24 (+ zero fret)
- bridge: MR5 bridge
- string space: 19mm
- neck pickup: Bartolini® BH2 neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup: Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
- strings: D'Addario® NYXL45130SL
- string gauge: .045/.065/.080/.100/.130
- nut: Plastic nut
- hardware color: Cosmo black
- Scale: 889mm/35"
- a : Width 47mm at NUT
- b : Width 76mm at 24 (+ zero fret)F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 12F
- Radius: 400mmR