Ibanez SRMS805 BTT Bass Workshop 5-String Multi-Scale Electric Bass - Brown Topaz Burst
For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
Equalized tension helps to create a more "alive", open tone. But the design also improves player comfort. The multi scale construction ergonomically coordinates with the way a player's hand angles as it moves up and down the neck, facilitating quick, comfortable playing action.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
Bartolini® BH2 pickups
The Bartolini® BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
- Neck type : SRMS5 for Multi Scale 5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- Body : Poplar Burl top/Walnut/Mahogany body
- Fretboard : Bound Panga Panga fretboard w/Acrylic special inlay
- Fret : Medium frets
- Bridge : MR5S bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- Neck pickup : Bartolini® BH2 neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge pickup : Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equalizer : Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ
- String gauge : .045/.065/.080/.100/.130
- Hardware color : Black matte
- Scale : 901.7mm/35.5" - 864.0mm/34.0"
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 23mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR