The QCon Pro XS is an extender unit for the popular QCon Pro X. Expand your QCon Pro X DAW controller up to 32 channels using up to three Icon QCon Pro XS units from Icon Pro Audio. Each Icon QCon Pro XS houses eight touch-sensitive motorized channel faders with 10-bit resolution, eight dual function encoder knobs, mute, solo, select and record buttons, and a 12-segment LED level metering bridge in a robust metal casing. Large dual backlit LCD displays show channel names and different control parameters for each channel.
The Icon QCon Pro XS utilizes Mackie control for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Abelton Live while Mackie HUI protocol powers Pro Tools.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders with 10-bit resolution
- 12-segment LED level metering bridge equipped for channel (mono) level metering (Angled and located at the top for easy reading)
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- The multi-color surround LED display will change color according to the controlling parameter for easy control (Cubase only)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
- Large dual backlit LCD displays show channel name (lower LCD) and different control parameters (upper LCD) for each channel
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3 units of Qcon Pro XS
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMap, Self midi mapping software is provided for user-defined mode (MIDI Learn)
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
12V/2.5A power adapter included
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Dimensions: 20 × 10 × 16 in