Surfing. Flying. Shredding.
AmpliTube Joe Satriani represents over 30 years of soaring melodies, amazing soundscapes and soulful technique created by the guitar master. Joe Satriani has inspired countless musicians and pushed the limits of rock guitar. From his very first solo EP to his work with supergroup Chickenfoot, Joe somehow keeps one foot in the blues and one in the stars. Now an arsenal of Joe's tones can be yours.
AmpliTube Joe Satriani replicates 3 amps, 3 cabinets, and 5 stompbox effects, all carefully modeled and loaded with presets, all under the supervision of the man himself. Whether you're looking for his most iconic sounds or for inspiration on your own musical journey, AmpliTube Joe Satriani gives you unstoppable momentum. Hear for yourself.
Gear available in AmpliTube Joe Satriani
AmpliTube Joe Satriani features 12 models including 3 amps, 3 cabinets and 5 stomps. With models based on Joe’s signature Marshall® JVM410HJS, a completely remodeled Peavey® 5150, a Scholz® Rockman™, plus a range of classic pedals BOSS® and more, it’s a massive gear collection that’s simply not of this earth.
Shredding with the Alien
IK worked meticulously with Joe to capture his go-to gear and favorite settings to get the secrets behind some of his most iconic sounds. From Joe’s signature Marshall® amp to his personal stompboxes, this collection includes iconic gear from the ‘70s, ‘80s, ‘90s and beyond.
Trust Joe to collect the gear he needs to get great tone, and IK to make it available to the rest of us. Give this unique collection a try today and see where it takes you.
AmpliTube 5 — step up to the modern player’s ultimate tone studio
While AmpliTube gear sounds absolutely amazing in AmpliTube Custom Shop, it will sound even better with all the new and improved tone-tweaking features inside of AmpliTube 5 — features like the Freely Configurable Signal Chain and a re-designed Cabinet section to name a few.
Freely Configurable Signal Chain
AmpliTube 5 features a new, completely customizable gear chain. Beyond mono & stereo, AmpliTube 5 now supports wet-dry-wet configurations and other advanced series & parallel routing.
The overall chain now supports up to a massive 57 simultaneous models across Stomps, Racks, Amps and Cabs. And setup is a breeze - just drag & drop any model into place, to build or re-position even the most complex rigs in seconds.
New Cabinet Section with VIR™ Technology
AmpliTube 5 premieres a re-engineered Cabinet section with all-new DSP. IK’s new Volumetric Impulse Response (VIR™) uses 600 IRs per speaker, 1,200 IRs for a 2-speaker cab and 2,400 IRs for a 4-speaker cab, capturing a massive 3D array of mic placement options, plus all the interactions between speakers, cabinet and floor for a completely true-to-life sound.
Track your creativity
As a standalone application, AmpliTube 5 also features an integrated 8-track recorder, plus a 4-track looper for quickly capturing your ideas as they come to you. And, of course, you can mix and match your favorite gear with any and all of the new AmpliTube 5 models to create your own one-of-a-kind tones.
If you haven't already, now’s a great time to leap ahead with AmpliTube 5.
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and floor controllers allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 2-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), macOS 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.