MODO DRUM 1.5 is IK's newly expanded physical modeling drum virtual instrument. Using a powerful combination of modal synthesis and advanced sampling, MODO DRUM 1.5 now gives you 13 deeply customizable virtual drum kits and a wider choice of versions to suit your needs.
What’s new in MODO DRUM 1.5
Same price, 3 new kits: Brit Custom, Metal and Silver.
New Custom Shop and SE versions let you add new kits any time.
Like our award-winning MODO BASS software, MODO DRUM delivers incredibly realistic and authentic tracks for your music, with a level of control over every detail you’ve never imagined before. Create the drum tracks of your dreams with access to every parameter of every drum in your kit, from size and tension, to material and play style, and so much more.
MODO DRUM’s innovative modal synthesis technology shatters the limitations of traditional drum sample libraries, for a new standard in realistic, natural and customizable drum tracks.
- Groundbreaking real-time modal synthesis technology
- Up to 13 iconic drum kits cover every style and genre of music
- Adjust every element of the sound on the fly
- Control the entire act of playing drums – kit, play style, sticks, room and FX
- Integrated Grooves manager with over 1400 grooves in many different styles
- New Custom Shop and SE versions let you add new kits any time
- Breakthrough physical modeling drum synthesis
- Incredible real-time control & amazing realism
- Loads faster and takes up less hard drive space
- Cutting-edge cymbal sample engine
- Adjust both diameter and height of every drum
- Change shell profile on the fly
- Tune control to fit perfectly in the mix
- Damp control to sculpt the feel of a groove
- Change snare size and tension
- Change kick beater type
- Change kick technique (heel up / heel down)
- Control sympathetic snare and tom resonance
- Selectable hitting position
- Swap stick and head types
- Infinite velocity layers for more human feel
- Infinite round-robins for unmatched realism
- Up to 13 fully customizable drum kits
- 1400+ MIDI patterns
- 8 unique convolution-based room reverbs
- Massive suite of 19 studio processors and effects
- Resizable GUI for perfect workflow on any display
- Smart Filters to find the right groove for your tracks
- Drag and drop grooves into your DAW for easy workflow
- Full mixer with effects derived from T-RackS & AmpliTube
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ i5 with support for AVX instructions, 8GB of RAM (16 GB suggested), 20GB of available
- hard-disk space, macOS 10.9 or later. USB port (3.0 suggested).
- Runs natively on Apple’s M1 processors.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ i5 or equivalent with support for AVX instructions, 8GB of RAM (16 GB suggested),
- 20GB of available hard-disk space, Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. ASIO compatible sound card.
- USB port (3.0 suggested).
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.