Take it to the MAX
53 high-end audio processors, still one amazingly low price.
Welcome to the newly expanded and even more ultimate mixing and mastering suite for producers and studio professionals. Powerful processing and effortless mixing and mastering are just a click away.
The T-RackS 5 MAX v2 collection for Mac/PC adds 15 more modules for a total of 53, ranging from compressors and limiters to equalizers, channel strips, reverbs and more. You’ll get all the latest releases including The Farm Stone Room, Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip and FAME Studio Reverb. All the gear has been modeled after some of the most sought-after production equipment of all time and chosen for its unique sonic character.
T-RackS 5 MAX v2 is a must-have set of tools for discerning producers, engineers, and musicians wishing to sculpt single tracks and full mixes with some of the most popular, best-selling plug-ins ever created. Not only is T-RackS 5 MAX v2 the superior choice when it comes to building a serious in-the-box configuration, but it is also the most cost-effective solution on the market — in other words, you get a full-fledged recording studio for a sum that won't break the bank and that is simply unrivaled.
T-RackS 5 MAX v2 gives you a massive 53 included processors, spread from contemporary classics like our multiband Quad Lim, our ultra-transparent mastering tool, the Stealth Limiter, to timeless favorites like the White 2A, the VC-670, the EQ P73 and, of course, all 15 of the latest modules. It’s an entire studio’s worth of powerful processors to take your mixes and masters to a new level.
Innovative tone, in a DAW or on its own
With T-RackS 5, you have the freedom to optimize your workflow as you please with 3 different working environments. You can use the modules as single plug-ins inside your DAW or under an integrated plug-in suite that can host up to 16 modules at a time and create complex signal chains.
You can, of course, run T-RackS as a standalone application and perform all processing from its resizable interface. Plus, if you own IK’s ARC System, the ARC processing will be seamlessly integrated into the signal chain when you open T-RackS in standalone mode.
Signature presets from the industry's top engineers
Not only have we packed an incredible number of features in the all-new T-RackS 5, but we have also teamed up with some of the industry's most innovative engineers to provide you with kickin' presets you can use in your productions and that will help you adopt the same approach as the one that defined the sound of these incredibly gifted studio giants.
While we cannot guarantee you will be nominated for a Grammy® next year, or win one, we can assure you that the results you will achieve will unquestionably be worth one.
We will keep adding presets on a regular basis, so be sure you know when they are available. Check back regularly and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated.
Read more about the T-RackS 5 Signature Presets and the engineers who created them.
Presets are available for all users who have downloaded and authorized T-RackS 5 Custom Shop, T-RackS 5 v2 or T-RackS 5 MAX v2 and can be downloaded from the User Area.
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- Full native compatibility with Apple silicon M1 and M2 processors
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 16 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.10 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.