T-RackS 5 SE provides you with the professional tools you need to take your mixing and mastering talents to the next level. It features 10 analog-modeled and digital processors which instantly expand the power of your desktop-based recording rig with studio staples for every situation.
You can open the modules individually as plug-ins, for standard multi-track mixing duties, or connect up to 16 processors within the T-RackS shell to create professional effects chains, turn processors on and off, rearrange their order and perform parallel processing and much more.
The most powerful mixing/mastering system — remastered
IK Multimedia invented T-RackS in 1999, unleashing the power of a complete, affordable mastering software tool to everyone. From day one, an ever-growing number of professionals and enthusiasts have trusted our meticulous approach to creating the finest digital processors on the planet. It’s no coincidence that thousands of top-charting records have been made using T-RackS.
T-RackS 5 has evolved into the most powerful mix and master modular system ever, offering an improved audio engine, 44 high-quality modules on a flexible 16 processor series/parallel chain, broadcast-ready metering, a smart single-window GUI, and an album assembly section (available in T-RackS 5 or above) with multi-format export.
T-RackS 5 boasts more versatility and firepower than any of its competitors and gives you everything you need to professionally treat and finalize your audio from raw mixes to a perfect finished product ready for uploading to the leading digital delivery and streaming services or for CD printing.
Signature presets from the industry's top engineers
Not only have we packed an incredible amount of features in the all-new T-RackS 5, but we have also teamed up with some of the industry's best engineers to provide you with kickin' presets you can use in your productions and that will help you adopt the same approach as the one that defined the sound of these incredibly gifted studio giants. While we cannot guarantee you will be nominated for a Grammy® next year, or win one, we can assure you that the results you will achieve will unquestionably be worth one.
We will keep adding presets on a regular basis, so be sure you know when they are available. Check back regularly and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated.
Read more about the T-RackS 5 Signature Presets and the engineers who created them.
Presets are available for all users who have downloaded and authorized T-RackS 5 Custom Shop, T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 SE, T-RackS 5 Deluxe or T-RackS 5 MAX and can be downloaded from User Area.
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 16 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.10 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.