Re-live the magic of the Studer A80
When it comes to professional analog multi-track tape machines, there’s perhaps none more respected than the Studer A80.
This Swiss machine became the universal standard for professional high-end multi-tracking, and now it’s available for you as the T-RackS Tape Machine 80.
The A80 was produced from 1970 through 1988, and remained a studio staple throughout that time. In its various revisions, the A80 became an essential part of countless influential records, with a perfect blend between transparency and subtle
Also included in
- T-RackS Tape Machine Collection
- T-RackS 5 MAX v2
- Total Studio 4 MAX
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application and as plug-in
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.10 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows®
- 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.